...having fun, trying to figure out life, and enjoying the ride.
They did turn out cute!!, Don't be so modest about it. You have a cute kid.
Ok,those are darling! My two favorites are the one with you hold him and the one with him in your hands. He looks so alert! I just love him!!!
Ha-Ha! I just realized that those weren't your hairy arms in that picture. Must be Russ.
I love them all, my favorite is the one of you holding him. What a good idea getting your first family photo at the same time as his first photo session.
so cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They did turn out cute!!, Don't be so modest about it. You have a cute kid.
Ok,those are darling! My two favorites are the one with you hold him and the one with him in your hands. He looks so alert! I just love him!!!
Ha-Ha! I just realized that those weren't your hairy arms in that picture. Must be Russ.
I love them all, my favorite is the one of you holding him. What a good idea getting your first family photo at the same time as his first photo session.
so cute!
Post a Comment