Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sick Baby

I just got back from taking Dallin to the doctors. He has been stuffy and fussy. I've been worried, but Russ thought I was over reacting. When Ashley called and said her kids were sick (we were all together Sunday) I decided to take him in. He has an upper respiratory viral infection. The Dr. said keep a close eye on him. If the cold moves down into his lungs it leads to RSV. Hopefully all the sleep he has been getting will help him recover quickly. He's taking the cold rather well. When you hold and rock him you can still get him to coo and smile at you. Russ and I were blessed with a really good baby. Not only do I pray he doesn't get any sicker, I hope he's better by Feb 4th. That's when I head back to work and if he can't go to daycare, I'm not quite sure what to do.

5 comments:

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Uh oh, it's good the doc cought it before it turned to RSV. Sorry to hear he's sick, it's hard when they're that little and get feeling bad. Off the subject, do you know where I can send my 12x12 scrapbook pages to be printed?

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

I don't think Shtterfly will print a 12x12 from my computer but I did upload my layout to scrapbook please and ordered one 12x12 print so I'll let you know how it turns out when I get it.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry!!! I'm glad you took him then. Stacey's baby didn't get out of the hospital until this afternoon. 5 days in the hospital. That would be hard. Do everything you can to keep that from happening. I tried to send those pictures to your WSU email and it woulnd't let me. Do you check your MSN account?

Jordan & Kara said...

All my friends have been saying that their kids are getting sick, sop I hope he dosent get any worse or that RSV. Good luck..and good luck going back to work.

Jake and Angie said...

If I lived in Utah, I would say that I would watch Dallin for you while you went to work, but I live in Montana, and that's kind of a long drive. Hope he gets better!