Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools!

OK, so maybe I'm mean, but I have never pulled off a good April Fools joke, so this year I was determined to. You see, I had a pregnancy test left over from when we were trying to get pregnant. Since I knew Russ would be taking out the garbage that night, I opened the test and placed it in the garbage. I had to place it so it looked like I hid it, but where I knew he would notice it when he took out the garbage. So, last night while I was in bed, Russ comes into the bedroom and asked it I had taken a pregnancy test. I answered, "Maybe." He then asks, a little nervously, "Are you pregnant?" I couldn't play along any longer. I was laughing too much. I told him "April Fools!" And I started laughing all the harder when he started to get his clothes out of his dresser for the nest morning. You see, I had taken all his clothes out and rearranged them. I thought it was all pretty funny. Russ reminded me what a pain in his rear end I am and felt the need to hold me down and tickle me till I was sick. I guess I deserved that :)

Dallin joined in on the April Fools too. It took an hour and a half to get to bed a baby who usually falls asleep in bed in about ten minutes. Funny Dallin!

We got a talking Dallin video too. I thought the Grandmas would like it. We rarely get him talking on camera because the moment I pull out the camera he just stares.

3 comments:

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

What a cuite you have there; that's too funny that you got to play an April Fools joke on your hubby. Luke and I planned to do one on Jess but forgot to set the trap. Oh well.

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Okay so I spelled "Cutie" wrong, sorry

April said...

Coming from an official "Speech Language Pathologist" that is excellent baby babbling! :) Ha ha ha...he's darling. I wish I was as clever as you at April Fool's Day jokes.