Saturday, September 27, 2008

Anyone Want To Babysit?

OK, so I found a new website called Worth1000.com. It has tons of tutorials, mostly for Photoshop, but some of them work well for Photoshop Elements as well (which is what I have). I thought I would share with you the products of my efforts. My other two babies.....

First up, my alien baby. Isn't he sweet?

Of course he's cute. Look how good his mom looks.


Next, Dallin's evil twin. I knew Dallin was too good. He had to have an evil half somewhere. I found him.

Thanks to everyone for humoring me. And no April, these aren't real babies. :)

4 comments:

Renae said...

Those are amazing. They look so real! How did you learn how to do all of that?

Jake and Angie said...

Real cute Nicole,

April said...

ha ha ha, Nicole...good one!

Paul and Celeste said...

Kinda scares me... ;-)