Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Patches, Birthday Parties, and Trunk Or Treat

Here is a quick run down of the last week.

Dallin loved the hayride. This is him with his pumpkin.

Grandpa Clark, Dallin, Skylar, Grandma Tana, and Brynlee on the hayride.


This is Dallin's birthday cake from the Jenkins' party. It's really a bunch of cupcakes.

Dallin loved opening the presents. Skylar had to help him because it took so long for him to get them open.

Lots of candle because we were celebrating Dallin's, Brynlee's, Ty's, and Jason's birthdays. As for the lack of clothes, I know Dallin was getting ready to get messy with birthday cake. I don't know about Bryn and Sky. :)

First time Mom has let Dallin have more than a few bites of cake. And definitely the first time he has got to eat it on his own. He loved it.

This picture was taken after the trunk or treat at our ward. He had a blast. And didn't mind his costume. Yeah! Aly took some cute pictures of him on Halloween. I'll post it once she gets it to me.

We went out to eat with my mom, Ash, and her kids. All we could get Dallin to eat was an ice cream cone minus the ice cream.

And here are the cousins. That was a tough picture to take.

3 comments:

Renae said...

So cute! Looks like they had a blast!

Megan J. Dawson said...

How fun! Don't worry my kids always end up naked for some reason. I love the cake/cupcakes... did you make it?

April said...

Cute pictures! I bet this is a fun time of year for your family. Happy Birthday to little Dal. His costume is adorable.