Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Year Ago

OK, so it is really one year ago plus a day we were moving into our new apartment in Michigan. Crazy a whole year has come and gone. One more year and then who knows where we will be. Russ starts job applications in about a month or so. That should continue through the winter, and hopefully we will have a job offer by March or April. If not, we look for last minute academic jobs (there are always some) or look for an industry job. And I am just starting to really like Michigan too. :) I think I could stay here permanently if we had a job (Other than it is so far from Utah).

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Did his job that you moved there for end?

Stacy said...

Finally at a 37 week ultrasound my placenta moved to 3cm away. The Dr says I have a really good chance of being fine but you never know. I'm happy because we weren't ready to have her yet...maybe this week though :)

Matt and Jess said...

Wow, that was a really fast year!! Good luck with the job applications, I hope you guys get one that you really like!!