Sunday, November 20, 2011

Dal's B-day

So this is a little late, but Dallin turned 4 a couple of weeks ago. He got to open his birthday presents first thing in the morning because that is what Russ's family always did. Dallin remembered that tradition from last year so he made sure to remind me of that the night before. That day we went to the childrens' museum with some friends, and later out to lunch with a friend who recently moved out of our ward.  That night we went to Chuck-E-Cheese and back home for Captain America cake. Overall, it was a fun day.















3 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

I can't believe Dallin's 4! I love the cake, you did a great job.

April said...

Your cakes and other wonderful creations always look almost too perfect to eat. Dallin looks so happy. I can't believe he's 4 either.

Matt and Jess said...

Super cute cake, I'm impressed! Wow, he is getting so big!