Sunday, January 8, 2012

To cut, or not to cut,....

that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer....

OK, enough of that. I am having hair debates. Lame, I know, but I need opinions. 

Keep it long?


 Or cut it short again?
Please let me know.  I am even so lame as to make a opinion poll. Please vote! Thank you for your support in my research. Polls will be open till Feb 12th (Only because my next hair cut appointment is the 13th) :)

6 comments:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

I vote short.

April said...

I vote long. It looks fuller longer.

Aly said...

I'm gonna have to think on it before I make my vote. I loved the A-line, but I really liked it when you were visiting... and I have to say, I LOVE your bags. I'll get back to you :)

Matt and Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jkaaberg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jkaaberg said...

I like it short!