Saturday, May 5, 2012

Chinese Food Night


Tonight was Chinese food night. We made orange chicken. Dallin decided we needed to decorate and use chopsticks.  Lucky for me we on;t have 2 sets of chopsticks so I got to use a fork. Russ is pretty good with them because when he went to China last summer it was the only utensils they provided at the conference. We rigged up Dallin's so he could use them pretty well too. He did eventually eat the rest of his rice with a spoon because the chopsticks were taking too long. 




On another note, today at the store Dallin was playing with a Whoopee cushion in the toy isle. I am pretty sure a guy who walked by the isle thought it was me making that noise. I could tell by the way he looked at me. The look said, "Really lady, you couldn't hold that in while in public?" I was on the phone with Russ at the time and he thought it was hilarious when I told him. After that Dallin was not allowed to play with the Whoopee cushion anymore.

No comments: