Thursday, April 11, 2013

Temple Building

We recently found a blog called Build In Holy Places. Dallin loved looking at it. Since Legos are really the only toys he plays with anymore, I told him we could save up for bunch of white Legos and we could build some temples. He informed me we didn't need the "right" Legos to build a temple and he wanted to try anyway. We picked a temple that wasn't all white so we could use colored blocks as the bricks. I helped him separate the bricks by sizes and colors and helped place the pillars. He did the rest. I am particularly impressed with Angel Moroni. He built it all on his own. He also insisted on lots of trees out from. That is what the tall colorful pillars are, tree trunks. 



D's version of the Copenhagen Denmark Temple:


The real Copenhagen Denmark Temple:



2 comments:

Megan J. Dawson said...

Don't you hate legos? I love them because Luke stays so entertained, but I am sick of keeping them organized.how do you organize them?

Megan J. Dawson said...

And Dallin is really awesome at Lego building:)