Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium

Last week we took a trip to the Pittsburgh Zoo and PPG Aquarium. At first I was disappointed in the zoo, but then we got the to aquarium. That was awesome. They even had an area to pet the sting rays. We had one major meltdown near the end, but I blame heat. Can you guess wich picture was near the meltdown time? We got through it and had a good time. 
















3 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

That looks like a great time, I can't believe how big Dallin is getting!

Heather said...

Hi Russ! Looks like you all had a great time at the zoo! My name is Heather and I just have a quick question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail.com :-)

The Charm of Home said...

So glad you liked the zucchini bread! Thanks for coming over and commenting! Looks like a fun time at the Aquarium.