Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend (lots of pictures, so be warned)

Skylar, Dallin, and Brynlee had fun together on Sunday night.

Dallin gets to meet Wall-e

Bryn wants to help feed Dallin.

And of course Sky wants to help too.

Dallin and Dad are all ready to hike to the top of Mill Peak on Saturday.

We all made it to the top!

Dallin loved the whole trip. He was so good.

Now for a funny story. This morning we went to breakfast at Village Inn with my family before Ash and her family headed back to Denver. Brynlee was over talking to Russ and I when she informs us that she has money in her pocket that she found. Upon further questioning, she tells us she found it let on the table behind us. I couldn't stop laughing. I know we embarrassed Bryn, but it was so funny. The poor waitress must of thought that the couple sitting at that table totally stiffed her on the tip. Ashley made her put it back, so everything was OK. The waitress found it later.

4 comments:

April said...

That is a funny story! Poor Brynlee! Oh well, at least she was honest right? I bet it was nice to have Ashley visiting. It looks like you guys had a great weekend.

Renae said...

How funny and cute! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Jake and Angie said...

That is really funny!!!

Rachel Jenkins said...

Yes I do get to try a bunch of stuff at the spa! Some for free... some not so free. :) And I sure do know what treatments are the best. That is the joy of getting to try them. And yes homework is never fun, but I did do it!