Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Sick

So not only did I catch Dallin's eye infection, I guess I have strep throat. Who knew? I went to the doctor yesterday to have them look at my eyes, but while I was there I had them look at my throat too. I had almost completely lost my voice, but other than that I felt fine. She did a throat swab just as a regular procedure, but nether of us thought it would be strep. I got a phone call at work to tell me I had strep and needed to get on an antibiotic. And my manager doesn't want me back till I've been on it for 24 hours, so I guess I'm home tomorrow too. I've never had strep before or at least I don't think so. The only symptom I have is a sratchy voice. If it wasn't for the eye infection I wouldn't have gone to the doctor. Maybe I have had strep before and just never found out. Between Dallin and me being sick, I've only worked 12 hours since last Thursday. I'ts been a crazy sick week.

3 comments:

Paul and Celeste said...

I'm sorry, Nicole. Being sick is no fun! I had strep when I was pregnant with Holly. I felt kind of achy but did not have a sore throat. I guess you never can tell. Hope you feel better soon!

April said...

I wonder if I have strep too then. I've heard a lot of people have had it lately, and I have the scratchy voice and a small cough. Hmmm....I hope you get feeling better soon.

Matt and Jess said...

I'm so sorry that you guys are so sick, that's horrible! And you're not a bad mom for not noticing an ear infection, Adam is pretty good at ignoring it, except for a few very small signs that you wouldn't really notice. Hope you get better soon!