I think it was interesting to see what callings everyone is most nervous about. When I asked my mom and sister, they both guessed right off the bat. I want to throw up just thinking about it. It is a calling that I know I have told people what a great job they will do and am relieved I didn't have to do it. I get to teach gospel doctrine. Everyone keeps telling me I'll do a great job. What I want now is a bit of sympathy. :)
5 comments:
I'm sorry! THAT is for sure the worst calling in my mind. Good luck :)
Wow, ya that would be the worst calling for me. I would get intimidated by the stake patriarch who always sits in the front and picks on the teacher. Hopefully you don't have that in your ward!
I wouldnt want to teach that in my branch, because its kind of full of know-it-all people, but I would rather teach that instead of relief society.
I do have sympathy for you, but I also know that you will do a great job. You should feel empowerd by that. :)
Oh man... that is tough, but you will do an awesome job! Blake had to teach that in Georgia. Once he was going to be out of town and asked me to teach for him... I made him get someone else. I just couldn't do it. I admire the people who can :) And you are one of those people who can. That is a lucky class to have you.
Post a Comment