DAY 1:
After napping at the hotel, we decided to head to Disneyland. The first ride we went on was Pinocchio because it was the shortest line. I wanted him to see what all the line waiting was about, to get the idea that waiting in line equaled getting on a ride. BIG mistake. It totally freaked him out. I thought the whole trip was going to stink. He went on Dumbo next. Here is the picture when we first got on the ride, him not looking too sure:
Here he is after the ride started:
He soon figured out how the park worked. Don't get me wrong. Sometimes he still got impatient in line, but he knew there was going to be something fun at the end. He even got brave. He wanted to go to the Haunted Mansion and Pirates. He said he liked them, though he looked a little apprehensive during the rides. Russ did inform me that even he thought Pinocchio was the creepiest ride of all of them. :)Over all the had fun. His favorite was a Buzz Lightyear one where you get to shoot the bad guys. We've done it 3 times already. Good thing all the lines have been way short. 20 minutes was the longest wait for Nemo.
DAY 2:
Dallin was acting really ornery this morning. I figured it was because he didn't eat or drink enough the night before, or staying up too late, or sleeping on a pullout couch. We rented a stroller, which he sat in for about the first 20 minutes. After that all he wanted was to be held.
He was excited to see the characters. Even though he doesn't look too happy in either picture, he was. He especially loved Sully. He never even complained having to wait in a line to see him (It wasn't too long of a line anyway.)


After a few rides and then seeing Sully, he was acting more tired and started to feel warm to me. We found a first aid point and they took his temperature. 101.6. Poor kid. So now I'm at the hotel blogging. Dallin had some tylenol and is now napping. Russ stayed at the park to ride all the rides that Dallin is too little to go on. Hopefully Dallin will get feeling better this afternoon or tomorrow so he can go back and have some fun. Until then, I am stuck at the hotel. I'm glad we got a nice hotel. :) Makes it easier to hang out in a clean comfortable room. Best part, it has sliding doors to close of the bedroom. Now Dallin can nap and I can watch me some TV. I'll post more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment