Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 2 Update

The tylenol and nap helped. He asked if we could go to Disneyland, so we did. However, he was still very tired. He spent most of his time looking like this:
However, on the rides he looked more like this:

At dinner he kept telling me everything was hot when he ate it. When he told me his apple juice was hot, I got suspicious. I used the knife as a tongue depressor. His throat looks red and slightly swollen. I was able to talk to a nurse. After discussing symptoms, she told me not to worry about it unless he has trouble breathing, the fever gets worse, or he developed white puss on the back of his throat. That made me feel a whole lot better. Russ also gave him a blessing. About 10 minutes after that, he started running around like he was fine. The only problem is now I have to get him calmed down to go to bed. All things considered, it has been a fun day.

No comments: