We had our ward Christmas party. Dallin was so excited to tell Santa he wanted a Mack truck and new Lightning McQueen for Christmas. And then it was our turn and he got scared, so Mom got to sit on Santa's lap instead. I hope I didn't crush his leg too badly. :) I think Dallin might get what he wanted even though he was too shy to tell Santa.
Got to love dessert! I was nervous he was going to get that green frosting al over the while fabric table clothes, but we made it through without a problem.
A friend of mine invited me to a Cookie Party. We played all sorts of cookie games and at the end we decorated cookies. The kids had a blast, and I think the moms did too. It was great to get to visit. Jill was awesome to plan this!
Dallin ate three cookies, but he sure had fun. Dallin loves playing at Jill's house.
1 comment:
It sounds like a wonderful party!
Post a Comment