Twosie Tag.
Two names you go by: Nicole & Nic
Two things you're wearing right now: Blue jeans & Polo shirt
Two things you'd want or have in a relationship: Patience & Humor
Two of your favorite things to do: Read & Craft
Two things you want very badly right now: Not to have to go back to work on Monday & own a house
Two things you did last night: Stayed home with my family & watched TV
Two things you ate yesterday: Raisin Bran & Soup
Two things you did today: Baby shower & Shopping at Costco
Two longest car rides: Glendale to Ogden & Ogden to Anaconda
Two favorite Holidays: Fourth of July & Thanksgiving
Two favorite beverages: Water & Root Beer Float (is that a beverage?)
Two things about me: I'm a back seat driver (sorry Russ) & I'm the Boss (Russ said so)
Two jobs I've had in my life: Baker & Data Transcriber
Two places I've lived: Glendale & Plain City
Two of my favorite foods: Cherry Garcia Ice Cream & Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Two places I'd rather be right now: A Cruise & anywhere Russ has a permanent job
I now get to tag 2 people to do my twosies tag. I tag Ash and Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment