Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day




It was Dallin's first Valentine's Day. Dallin and I decorated the table and baked some small cakes for when dad got home. (OK, so I did most of it) Russ and I had soup and Pepper Jack Grilled Cheese (That is thanks to Misty. I have been craving Pepper Jack since work.) Dallin had formula :) Dad got an iTunes gift card and Dallin got clothes and a Tagget Blanket. (He already had one from Grandma Tana, but she told us to go buy another one since Dallin loves to chew on it. Because one day it would be lost and you will not be able to find a place to buy one anywhere when you need one.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok....how cute is that! I can't believe how spoiled you got with that happy baby. Any chance you want to make a trade?!?!?!