Yup, Russ accepted a 2 year offer from Michigan State University. We will be moving to East Lansing in August. I'm actually quite excited. I'm sure I will get more nervous as it gets closer. I'm mostly nervous about the logistics of moving cross country. I would appreciate any advise from those of you how have done long distant moves. It will be good for our family and especially for Russ's career. I new experience, maybe I'll start a new blog. I don't know. I'll keep you all posted.
6 comments:
How exciting! Congrats on the job!
Congratulations!!! That is going to be so exciting for your family, we are excited for you guys. I hope that you are feeling better and everything is going well. Keep in touch!
Yay! Congrats to your family! That is great news, well except for the fact we won't be seeing you guys as much, but you'll just have to keep up with us on the blog. But Conagratulations that is great!
congrats! It will be fun!
Congrats!! I'm glad that you guys are moving a little closer to us. Maybe we could plan some fun trips together!! What a fun adventure!! I'll have to call you and give you some tips on moving. We are not pro's but after two moves... we are getting better.
Congratulations, all of yours and Russ's hard work paid off! Good luck!
Post a Comment