Friday, June 8, 2012
Family Photo Contest
So, long time readers remember one of my two favorite photographers, Veronica Reeve. She took pictures of Dallin when he was 6 months old. The following year we had her take our family pictures. She does awesome work and is so easy to work with. She is giving away a family photo session in Utah. How awesome is she? So I wanted to make sure that if I can't be the one to win, that someone I know does. Spread the word about it and let her know that you did so you can be entered to win too. I think it would be fun to have her take pictures of my family roasting marshmallows at my Mom's house. Smores are something we LOVE! Or maybe us sitting outside, reading. We love to read. Check out her blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment