Friday, June 15, 2012

Gardening

Dallin has wanted a garden all year. I don't know where he got it into his head. I explained that we couldn't until we had a house and even when we moved this year, it would be too late to plant. So we decided to grow some herbs in pots as a starter. Dallin loved the idea. He even helped pick them out. We got rosemary, cilantro, and basil. Rosemary and cilantro I use all the time. He picked out the basil. I am sure I can use it more too. I am a little worried about the rosemary because it loves hotter climates, but I figured since they sold the plant, it might have fighting chance.








On another note, last night after Dallin showered, when he was suppose to be getting in his PJs, we found him like this. How can you get mad when he is reading instead?





No comments: